Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6

Pages

caitlinterpstraphotography@yahoo.com
616.617.7253
website

Monday, October 18, 2010

My amazing Aunt Joyce I Family Preview

My brother's are both tying the knot this year and I ran into some trouble with my bride's maid dress fitting me this summer...as in I ordered the wrong size and didn't lose enough weight. My Great Aunt Joyce, who has lived behind my parents my entire life saved the day and worked some magic so I could still be a bride's maid. I was still working full time at Meijer plus running this business and didn't try my dress on properly with enough time to get a replacement. I have no idea what I would have done without my Aunt helping. Plus, she lets us come swim in her nice pool!

Generational family photos are not what I specialize in, however, I wanted to do something for her as a thank you. We got her kids and grand kids together last week for a family session at Aquinas. Enjoy your preview, thanks again for saving the day!!









No comments:

Post a Comment