Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6

Pages

caitlinterpstraphotography@yahoo.com
616.617.7253
website

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Kelsey-Senior Sneak Peek

Meet Kelsey...she is one of my Coopersville reps and is so natural in front of the camera. Enjoy your sneak peek!

favorite color: Purple


favorite food: i love food.. so everything that taste good and smells good!!!



best memory so far this summer: My best summer memory this year would have to be hanging out with my amazing friends and going fishing ♥




Plans for after graduation: After graduating i cant wait to start off college and start my dream of becoming a Occupational Therapist/ Special Education teacher... cant decide. Something with helping people though!!! And just exploring and enjoying life!!



favorite band/artist: 
My favorite band would hands down be Nickleback or ... Casting Crowns.
My favorite Artist on the other hand ... thats a tough one. its bettween Enrique Iglesias or Rodney Atkins

No comments:

Post a Comment