Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6

Pages

caitlinterpstraphotography@yahoo.com
616.617.7253
website

Monday, July 26, 2010

Yippee!!!

I am so excited to report that starting today, photography is now my ONLY full time job! I am also moving into my very own studio space at the end of the week. I will be hosting an open house in September and everyone is invited to come check out my new "home". There will be food, drinks, prizes, specials, and a photobooth!!

Check back to the blog daily for what to wear tips, new product ideas, and updates on specials.

Thank you so much for joining me on this journey! I can't wait to see where it leads to next!

1 comment:

Genevieve McKeiver Photography said...

Congratulations Caitlin!! What an exciting venture for you :)

Post a Comment