Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6

Pages

caitlinterpstraphotography@yahoo.com
616.617.7253
website

Monday, June 28, 2010

Kathryn-Sweet Baby Sneak Peek

I was blessed with gorgeous babies that slept and smiled this week! Couldn't ask for more for a newborn session. This little peanut reminded me of Tyler..He had a perfect little doll-like face at this age too. It kills me how fast they grow up. Keep us in your prayers. Ty has been really sick and we lost our pug unexpectedly yesterday. I'm pretty sure Tyler doesn't understand fully. He keeps asking where she is and Mike and I both keep catching ourselves expecting to see her.

Kathryn's mama loves newborn photos as much as I do, and has been waiting a long time to have photos of her little one. More to come tonight.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

O.K. this must be Amy's new little one. She is beautiful. I am glad she told me about the website/blogspot so I could get a sneak peek of her as I have not been able to meet her in person yet.

So excited for you and Jarod...

Post a Comment