Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6

Pages

caitlinterpstraphotography@yahoo.com
616.617.7253
website

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My baby turns 3!

I don't know where the time has gone, but we have sure had lots of fun! I can't believe that my little guy is 3 already. I am so proud of him...he is polite, funny, curious, considerate...I could go on and on. On Sunday we had cake and ice cream at our house with an all out nerf gun war...even my Grandma got involved as an arms dealer, selling foam bullets to the highest bidder. Tonight we burned through 341 tokens in 2 hours at Chuck E Cheese with my parents, brothers, and Kristina. Krista had to work and missed out on her favorite place. I'm sure Tyler will go back...





No comments:

Post a Comment